Baking soda is an excellent scrub that effectively exfoliates to remove dead and damaged cells, bacteria (or germs) which unclog the skin pores to lighten up your dark armpits.
Coconut oil has antibacterial that prevents germ-causing body odor and vitamin E in oil helps to nourish and moisturize the skin.
There are many natural effective scrubs that definitely give you soft, smooth and white underarms. Also, regular follow-up of these scrubs will help you to get rid of body odor, keeping your underarms clean and fresh throughout the day.
The combinational process of Baking Soda Coconut Oil acts as a natural deodorant that prevents body odor. So, you can easily avoid using your regular deodorants or antiperspirants.
Steps to be followed…
- Add enough of baking soda and organic coconut oil in a bowl.
- Stir well to make it a thick paste.
- Apply it on your underarms and scrub it gently for few minutes in circular motions.
- Let it sit for another 5 – 10 minutes and rinse off thoroughly.
- Dry your armpits to get rid of dead, rough skin and to get clean and soft armpits.
- Repeat it regularly to get rid of dark underarms.
- Or follow the process before going to bath to get quick relief from dark armpits.
- Or else, use organic apple cider vinegar or raw honey or fresh lemon juice instead of coconut oil in the above process.
- Alternatively, mix enough of baking soda and water (or rosewater) to make a thick paste. Apply it on the armpits and scrub it gently for few minutes and rinse off.
Written By Ugochi Obiajunwa