Share This Post!

By Oluwatobi Opusunju

Lil Wayne has been discharged from the hospital.

The Rapper was rushed to the Northwestern Memorial hospital in Michigan on Sunday, September 3, 2017, where he reportedly had another seizure.

According to reports, the lack of rest on the part of the Grammy award winning rapper, who had been going out immediately after shows and then straight to the studio without taking some time off, triggered the emergency.

However, following his release from the hospital, he has been advised by his Doctors to take two weeks off work, while his next show will be in September 23.

“Wayne’s been advised to avoid overdoing it on tour, and he’ll be taking 2 weeks off for some much needed R&R … his next show is September 23 and we’re told he’ll be there,” the report said.

Share This Post!