Lifeland Nigeria is set to kick off 2018 with a celebration of wellness coaches across Nigeria.
The wellness brand proudly invites you to its first Wellness mixer scheduled for the 27th of January 2018.
The event is a semi-formal dinner in Lagos, complete with a 3-course meal and great memories.
“We welcome wellness enthusiasts across the health, fitness, beauty, grooming and diet sectors to come and dine with us and engage in an evening of networking, brainstorming and fine dining here in Lagos. All themed around improving wellbeing in Nigeria,” says the brand CEO.
What to expect:
Lifeland will be hosting a panel discussion with influencers across wellness platforms in Nigeria with a special focus on;
“Inspiring growth in the health and wellness industry in Nigeria.”
This first edition features personalities such as:
- Mr Obinna Udora – Head Fitness Coach and CEO of FitNigeria,
- Mrs Nicole Chikwe – Beauty and Health Enthusiast and founder of Trim Kitchen,
- Mrs Damola Ladejobi – Certified Nutritionist, weight loss expert and founder of AskDamz,
- Mrs Tola Ajayi – Fertility, Sex and relationship coach and Clinic Manager at Nordica Fertility Centre
- And more…
- A chance to speak with representatives from a leading Health Management Organisation in Nigeria
- A delicious 3 course meal with drinks at Mint by Eat Green Company, a top healthy restaurant located in Lekki, Lagos.
- Networking opportunities
- A chance to engage with health brands in Nigeria
- Gifts and Prizes
See event details below:
The event costs ₦7,500.
Time: Welcome cocktails from 6:30pm
Date: 27th January 2018
Location: Mint By Eat Green Company, 33 Grace Anjous Drive Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Dress Code: Semi-Formal
Mood: Fun and Hungry for wellness!
Comments are visible after approval