Had a crazy stressful time at work today? Let’s help you unwind a bit with these hilarious Naija skits guaranteed to keep you in stitches. Who needs to wait till Friday to chill out? Really?
- Use Your Head: “Must you always be an African monkey? Use your head!” LOL! It turns out that common sense isn’t so common after all, and AY’s security guard proves it in this skit.
2. Native Tongue: “Are you from Innit?” A young lady finds herself in an uncomfortable situation when a heavily accented Yoruba man shows up at her restaurant table, seeking conversation. By time you’re done watching this you will be able to declare with us that Mr. Seyi Law is truly a clown!
3. Voice of the Lord: Ain’t no greater love than the love of food! Akpororo is crazy for this epic skit with crazy antics typical Naija “prayer warriors” can relate to.
4. Basketmouth’s Girlfriend Exposed: “Don’t please me! You’ve pleased her already!” Haha! This throwback skit is still a hit, and we’re sure you would love it too if you haven’t seen it yet. Would you leave your girlfriend for 1 million dollars? Dollar don’ cost now o, so think carefully.
5. Washing Scandal: Who knew N20 million could humble a husband like this? Right down to laundry man status even. Lol! Watch to see what we mean.
Which skit was your personal favourite?